kauai wildflower honeyRegular price $28.00 Save $-28.00
Brightland partnered with small, U.S. family-owned apiaries run by women-led teams to hand-pick the most pure and delicious varieties of honey possible. The 3rd and 4th generation beekeepers behind the honey are passionate about maintaining the health of their hives.
Kauai Wildflower Honey is deeply hued amber honey with a molasses-like finish. Made from wild Hawaiian sources including hibiscus, eucalyptus, coffee tree, papaya trees, passion flowers, and guava flowers. Kauai Wildflower Honey is luscious in coffee and baked goods, or drizzled on toast, yogurt, soft cheese, and pancakes.
- 100% pure raw, unfiltered honey
- Each recyclable glass jar contains 9 oz of honey
- Pure honey crystallizes over time or with exposure to cold temperatures.
- Enjoy as-is, or immerse in warm water (~100F) until it reliquifies. Do not feed honey to babies under one year of age.
- Made in United States of America