Gift Selling Specialist
We are looking for hardworking individuals who understand the Pink Olive aesthetic and embrace the multi-vendor environment. This part-time position is the ideal opportunity if you…
- Love working with customers and focus on making them happy
- Are passionate about selling and creating the perfect gift
- Have a warm, engaging, and positive personality
- Enjoy learning new concepts and able to prioritize
- Capable of working independently and with team
- Are organized and detailed in your follow thru
- Have an eye for merchandising and visual
- Have excellent written and oral communication skill
- Part-time with opportunity to grow into full-time for the right person
- Continued and ongoing in-house training
- A beautiful boutique filled with products that inspire giving and beautiful living
- Forward-thinking management with extensive experience in the retail industry
- Special perks and experiential incentives for crossing benchmarks
Aside from delighting our customers, other responsibilities include: managing daily sales, merchandising, keying in purchase orders, re-stocking products, and shipping web orders.
Retail experience required. Previous retail experience in a specialty boutique setting. Must be available to work on weekends and holidays.
Serious applicants only. Thank you! We look forward to "meeting" you! xo
Location: Cold Spring, NY
We are currently seeking an energetic, friendly, and motivated individual to join our team part-time as a candle maker.
Primary job responsibility:
* hand-pour candles into jars and travel tins
* label and clean candles with care
* execute a proper procedure to ensure extreme precision in preparation for the pouring process
* utilize our Pink Olive recipe to combine oils and wax during candle making process
* collaborate with the team to brainstorm and sell more candles
* pack and ship candles to all store locations
* order candle supplies and project units
* take pride in producing a quality product that our customers will love
You will be a great candle maker if you are/have...
* ability to work quickly and efficiently
* extreme attention to detail
* strong communication
* strong problem-solving skills
* strong work ethic
* fast, fun, and friendly attitude
* eager to learn and grow with us
Previous candle making experience is a big plus! Ideal job for someone who is crafty with their hands and finds joy in the little things.
Seem like a perfect fit? Please send your resume (PDF format) to firstname.lastname@example.org and why you want to work at Pink Olive and any other skills you may have.