Gift Selling Specialist (New York and Little Rock, AR)
Pink Olive is a whimsical boutique filled with beautiful gifts that you make smile. We are a full-service one stop shop with a mission is to inspire and celebrate the little things -- one person, one gift, and one neighborhood at a time.
We are looking for hardworking individuals who understand the Pink Olive aesthetic and embrace a multi-vendor environment.
- Love working with customers and focus on making them happy
- Are passionate about selling and creating the perfect gift
- Have a warm, engaging, and positive personality
- Enjoy learning new concepts and able to prioritize
- Capable of working independently and with the team
- Are organized and detailed in your follow thru
- Have an eye for merchandising and visual
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
And would love to...
- Create an inspiring environment that is rewarding and profitable through thoughtful gifts and coffee (Yes, we have a coffee bar in Little Rock!)
- Provide excellent customer service that will create loyalty, long-term returning customers, and word-of-mouth referrals
- Initiate customer interactions and follow-thru on special requests
- Merchandise and create displays that bring products to life
- Process purchase orders, fill in merchandise, and have an input in inventory assortment
- Make candles and come up with new scent profiles (optional in our Cold Spring & Little Rock location!)
- Collaborate with management to come up with fun ideas to increase sales
- Part-time with the opportunity to grow into a full-time position for the right person
- Continued and ongoing in-house training
- A beautiful boutique filled with products that inspire giving and beautiful living
- Forward-thinking management with extensive experience in the retail industry
- Special discounts and perks
Aside from delighting our customers, other responsibilities include: managing daily sales, merchandising, keying in purchase orders, re-stocking products, and shipping web orders.
Retail experience required. Previous retail experience in a specialty boutique setting is a big plus. Must be available to work on weekends and holidays.
Serious applicants only. Thank you! We look forward to "meeting" you! xo