POSITION #1: GIFT SELLING SPECIALIST
We are looking for hardworking individuals who understand the Pink Olive aesthetic and embrace the multi-vendor environment. This part-time position is the ideal opportunity if you…
• Love working with customers and focus on making them happy
• Are passionate about selling and creating the perfect gift
• Have a warm, engaging, and positive personality
• Enjoy learning new concepts and can multi-task
• Capable of working independently and with team
• Have an eye for merchandising and visual
• Able to prioritize and focus on the completion of tasks
• Have excellent written and oral communication skill
Aside from delighting our customers, other responsibilities include daily sales, restocking, entering and receiving new shipments, VIP customer outreach and fulfilling online orders.
Note: Our Gift Selling Specialists must have retail experience- specialty boutique experience a HUGE plus!
POSITION #2: OLIVEBOX ASSEMBLY TEAM MEMBER/COORDINATOR
Do you enjoy working in a creative environment and have great attention
to detail? Are you a paper lover? If this sounds like you, we have just
the position you are looking for! We are seeking a part-time Assembly Team Member to join our OliveBox team immediately!
As an Assembly Team Member/Coordinator, you will play a significant role in the
production process of our monthly subscription boxes.
Responsibilities will include:
• inventory counts
• product assembly
• packaging & labeling
• mailing and follow-up with customer inquiries.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is extremely detail-oriented and can work well with others. The ideal team member will bring initiative, organization, creativity, follow-through and an appreciation for snail mail. For more info, go to: http://myolivebox.com/careers-2/
439 East 9th Street, New York NY, 10009
Copyright © 2016 Pink Olive, Inc. All rights reserved.