Check out this beautiful video to get you in the mood. Sarah is so excited to meet you…
Space is limited so please RSVP to email@example.com if you would like to attend! See you there!!
1. Knife Skills Cooking Class ($300 value)
2. Blue Topaz Earrings + LOVE candle ($180 value)
…. and more!
It’s time to SIP + SHOP on Thursdays at Pink Olive this month! Stop by Thursdays between 6-8pm EST in our East Village shop and enjoy IZZE sips while shopping! With Holiday Season fast approaching, come get some inspiration and get a head start on gifts & DIY ideas!
Whether or not you live near East Village, we want YOU to be part of IZZE Thursdays! Just follow these simple instructions to attend:
1. Hop on over to a Starbucks near you and grab yourself an IZZE sparkler.
2. Log on to pinkolive.com.
3. Hit the green “HELP” button on the left hand side and come chat with us between 6-8pm EST.
4. Let us know about your IZZE purchase and we will instantly send you a gift certificate code for that amount. Shh…we’ll even throw in free shipping for your purchase as well.
How’s that for IZZE Thursdays?
Founder & Chief Buyer, PinkOlive.com
p.s. A BIG, warm welcome to all of the new customers who joined the Pink Olive family! Our team is working like busy bees to find the most beautiful gifts that make you love.gift.smile. Whether you’re a newly~auntie, newly~wed, newly~mom to newly~preneur, we have you covered. We are committed to creating a place to inspire giving and beautiful living.
p.s.s. Did you write your love letter yet? Better yet, did you receive one from someone special that you would like to share with the world? It’s not too late to enter our love letter contest. Click here!
It’s the little things in life that keeps me going each day. Thank you Kim Divine for blessing our shop with this beautiful song. We had a fabulous time at our first in-store performance event! We look forward to catching you on your tour next year.
Are you enjoying the little things in life?
video by kenny sato